As a Realtor I have worked to be “Smart, Compassionate, Professional, Diligent and Incredibly Knowledgeable. To me it's all about the clients!”
I have always believed the clients' needs and concerns are my number one priority. My goal is to be available to my clients and to work with their best interest in mind - at all times.
I was born to Nettie and Pete Kuzov, and raised on California Mesa (Montrose County) on a family owned farm. Colorado has always had a special place in my heart. There is nothing I love more than the beautiful sunrises and gorgeous sunsets; the mountains, ranches and farm lands, I am blessed to admire every day. I have to say that I am very familiar with the western slope of Colorado and have always loved the colors and the scenery.
Five years ago, after living in San Diego California for over 23 years, my husband and I moved back. This is our second marriage, and between the two of us, we have nine grown, remarkable children, thirty grandchildren and seven great grandchildren. We believe in united families and building communities.
I studied at The University of Colorado in 1976 -1978 and finished my degree at Antioch University in 1979 in Liberal Arts and Public Administration.
I have 2 real estate licenses - Colorado and California.
Over the past 25 years I have been self-employed in real estate and residential mortgages. My first self- employment was in Denver, Co, where I worked as a real estate sales person. As the economy changed and people began to refinance their homes, I worked as a loan officer. The real estate business in Colorado became very weak due to economy, so I moved to San Diego CA and got a California real estate license. I became interested in the real estate mortgage wholesale business and learned the business from all aspects: loan officer, qualifying buyers, packaging loans, selling to wholesalers and acting as the primary contact to wholesale companies where I sold the packages.
With over 25 years of experience, I have always dedicated myself to my customers and their needs. From one end of the real estate spectrum to the other; knowing the ins and outs of the residential real estate marketplace, new construction from start to finish and in the commercial real estate areas.
I am a very savvy real estate professional, who utilizes traditional marketing, with new and innovative methods to assist my clients as they buy or sell a home or purchase commercial properties.
“I know it isn’t easy and I want my clients to know they can rely on me to listen, understand and work hard to meet their needs. I want to take the burden off their shoulders by answering their questions helping them to locate the property they're looking to purchase or list.”
With me by your side, your experience will be less stressful. I will guide you through the process and assist you every step of the way. Let me help you open the door to your new property!
• Legal Services: as an advocate for community change, under the direction of attorneys.
• Southwest Voter Registration: I traveled the state of Colorado organizing communities and volunteers on the power of voting and registering voters.
• Women’s Resource Center: Assisted women to empower themselves on how to better their lives as single parents and head of households. We also provided needed education and training in many fields.
• I moved from Colorado Springs to Denver to accept a job with Community Development which at that time received Federal BlockGrants, under the direction of Mayor McNichols and later Mayor Federico Pena, City and County of Denver.
• Community Development Department Coordination and Management of the following:
• Development of better housing, parks & recreation, and improving the infrastructure of the city and county.
• Economic recovery and redevelopment in “pockets” of blighted housing areas in Denver.
• Managed and coordinated $40,000,000.00 of Community Development Funds for constructions projects.
• Responsible for writing proposals and seeking financial assistance for projects such as federal/state governmental assistance funds.
I have a vast amount of varied experience and have considered opportunities that are meaningful and progressive. I’ve received superior merit ratings in all facets of my business career.
3 Bed(s) | 2 Total Bath(s) | 1,163 SqFt
|355 Dodge Street|
Delta, CO 81416
|3 Bed(s) | 1 Total Bath(s) | 1,163 SqFt|