The Bridges Golf Course Community is a spectacular, one-of-a-kind place to live with a wide variety of recreational activities available for that active lifestyle.
All homesites have been re-priced to reflect the current market rate with pricing from $50,000. Homesites have been designed to preserve a view corridor of the stunning San Juan Mountains.
About Montrose, CO:
For population 25 years and over in Montrose:
For population 15 years and over in Montrose city:
695 residents are foreign born (4.6% Latin America, 0.7% Europe).
According to our research there were 41 registered sex offenders living in Montrose, Colorado in July 2011
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2009: $819 (0.4%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Colorado Springs, CO (168.1 miles , pop. 360,890).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Phoenix, AZ (415.4 miles , pop. 1,321,045).
Nearest cities: Olathe, CO (3.3 miles ), Loghill Village, CO (4.4 miles ), Crawford, CO (4.6 miles ), Delta, CO (4.6 miles ), Ridgway, CO (4.8 miles ), Hotchkiss, CO (4.9 miles ), Orchard City, CO (4.9 miles ), Cedaredge, CO (5.4 miles ).
Hospital/medical center in Montrose:
Other hospitals/medical centers near Montrose:
- DELTA COUNTY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (Acute Care Hospitals, Government – Hospital District or Authority, provides emergency services, about 23 miles away; DELTA, CO)
- GUNNISON VALLEY HOSPITAL (Critical Access Hospitals, Government – Local, provides emergency services, about 50 miles away; GUNNISON, CO)
- ST MARY’S HOSPITAL AND MEDICAL CENTER (Acute Care Hospitals, Voluntary non-profit – Church, provides emergency services, about 51 miles away; GRAND JUNCTION, CO)
Airports and heliports located in Montrose:
- Montrose Regional Airport (Runways: 2, Commercial Ops: 5,412, Itinerant Ops: 7,293, Local Ops: 5,048, Military Ops: 38)
- Flying M Ranch Airport (Runways: 1)
- Montrose Blm Heliport
- Montrose Memorial Hospital Heliport
- West Area Pwr Admin Ops Center Heliport
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Montrose:
- Western State College of Colorado (about 52 miles; Gunnison, CO; Full-time enrollment: 2,025)
- Mesa State College (about 56 miles; Grand Junction, CO; FT enrollment: 5,126)
- Fort Lewis College (about 84 miles; Durango, CO; FT enrollment: 3,463)
- San Juan College (about 120 miles; Farmington, NM; FT enrollment: 3,028)
- Adams State College (about 129 miles; Alamosa, CO; FT enrollment: 2,076)
- United States Air Force Academy (about 165 miles; USAFA, CO; FT enrollment: 4,620)
- Colorado Technical University Online (about 167 miles; Colorado Springs, CO; FT enrollment: 30,924)
Public high schools in Montrose:
Private high school in Montrose:
Public elementary/middle schools in Montrose:
- CENTENNIAL MIDDLE SCHOOL (Students: 696; Location: 1100 SOUTH 5TH ST; Grades: 06 – 08)
- JOHNSON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Students: 594; Location: 13820 6700 RD; Grades: KG – 05)
- COLUMBINE MIDDLE SCHOOL (Students: 515; Location: 600 SOUTH 12TH ST; Grades: 06 – 08)
- COTTONWOOD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Students: 473; Location: 3500 WOODGATE RD; Grades: KG – 05)
- POMONA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Students: 455; Location: 1045 SOUTH CASCADE; Grades: KG – 05)
- NORTHSIDE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Students: 417; Location: 528 NORTH UNCOMPAHGRE; Grades: KG – 05)
- OAK GROVE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Students: 396; Location: 62100 OAK GROVE RD; Grades: KG – 05)
- EARLY CHILDHOOD CENTER (Students: 288; Location: 900 COLORADO AVE 4; Grades: PK – PK)
Private elementary/middle schools in Montrose:
Religion statistics for Montrose:
Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 29.67%